Personalise this Item
Welcome to Gigi & Olive; the online Bachelorette, Bridal & Gifting Boutique. A stylish and chic shopping emporium of all those things you have been searching for! Shop the Magic of Gifting for our latest Gifting Edit.
Lili Bikini in Blue
Read About our Delivery Options
Our favourite new bikini has landed, it’s crocheted, gorgeous and the summer swimwear you need in your life! Lili is a crochet 2 piece bikini that has puff sleeves with a straight neck and backline. Her bottoms are high waisted and semi high rise. Her top has crochet/sequin flower details along the chest. She has elastic in the arms to give extra hold and detail. She is fully lined. Unique style that can double up as a outerwear. She is easy to wear and can be dressed up or down to fit all occasions
- Crochet bikini with straight neck and puff sleeves
- High waisted briefs with medium coverage
- Crochet / sequin flower details
- Fully lined
- No padding
- Best fit cups A-E, and size 6- 14
- Model is wearing a size Small
- General size guide attached but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions
- Sizing tips from Maiyo: ‘We recommend this style for those who have bigger bust’.
Maiyo Materials & Care:
- Please note that crochet bikinis and clothing requires special care.
- Maiyo items are made by hand with yarn which is 100% cotton.
- The yarn is knitted together delicately giving it is beautiful and raw natural texture. This does mean that each item needs to be handled with the same care and love it was given be made!
- To prolong the life of your swimwear ensure you rinse after use.
- Oil based products like suncreams, saltwater & chlorine can cause effect the texture of the item.
- Avoid rolling up when wet or leave your garment damp in the bag.
- Hand wash inside out in mild detergent (no washer or dryer even on a delicate cycle).
- No Detergent or Bleach
- We have taken care to make sure the metal trims are heat resistant to the skin.
- Keep your items in the bags provided to ensure they stay safe from any harm. After your bikini gets wet be sure to let it dry naturally. As the bikinis are delicate we would recommend not to do intensive swimming in them.