Personalise this Item
Welcome to Gigi & Olive; the online Bachelorette, Bridal & Gifting Boutique. A stylish and chic shopping emporium of all those things you have been searching for! Shop the Magic of Gifting for our latest Gifting Edit.
Orchid Swimsuit in Sage Green
Read About our Delivery Options
We are so obsessed with this sage green swimsuit. Orchid is a lurex swimsuit (nylon swimsuit) with a bra style top with adjustable sliders on the straps. Her top is underwired and very supportive with straight cut, ensuring for a flattering shape on the bust. Her bottoms are medium rise, calling for a flattering shape on the leg and comes with a detachable custom made belt. She is fully lined. Simple shape swimsuit which can be worn as a body and dressed up or down to fit all occasions.
More sizes arriving mid July, email us to pre-order email@example.com
- Nylon Swimsuit with wired cups
- Crochet / sequin flower detail
- High rise and medium coverage
- Fully lined
- Detachable rhinestone belt
- No padding
- Best fit cups A-E, and size 6- 14
- Model is wearing a size Small
- General size guide attached but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions
- Sizing tips from Maiyo: ‘We recommend this style for those who have bigger bust’.
Maiyo Materials & Care:
- Please note that crochet bikinis and clothing requires special care.
- Maiyo items are made by hand with yarn which is 100% cotton.
- The yarn is knitted together delicately giving it is beautiful and raw natural texture. This does mean that each item needs to be handled with the same care and love it was given be made!
- To prolong the life of your swimwear ensure you rinse after use.
- Oil based products like suncreams, saltwater & chlorine can cause effect the texture of the item.
- Avoid rolling up when wet or leave your garment damp in the bag.
- Hand wash inside out in mild detergent (no washer or dryer even on a delicate cycle).
- No Detergent or Bleach
- We have taken care to make sure the metal trims are heat resistant to the skin.
- Keep your items in the bags provided to ensure they stay safe from any harm. After your bikini gets wet be sure to let it dry naturally. As the bikinis are delicate we would recommend not to do intensive swimming in them.