This beautiful ivory flower headband is made with real flowers that are treated and preserved to last for years. This gorgeous one of a kind piece is hand-made at the Sophie & Luna studio in London. It is the perfect flower crown for a Bride to wear; elegant, simple and beautiful. The flowers are made up of real preserved hydrangeas and sit on a metallic millinery headband that is super light to wear. As the flowers are treated, they're hypoallergenic and non-toxic. You can also travel with them.
*This item comes in a beautiful box so you can keep your item in perfect condition until you wear it.
- Please note this item is made-to-order so we can't accept refunds / exchanges.
Allow 2 weeks - Handmade in London - One size
- Metal headband
- Preserved hydrangeas
- We advise keeping your headpiece wrapped in tissue paper or in a box when not wearing it.
- Do not use hair spray on it
- Avoid contact with water
- If you follow these steps and you handle it with care, your piece will last for years.
- Don't panic if petals fall off when touching; it can often happen at first when it's new.