1. Tell us about YOU; who are you, where do you live and what do you do?
I’m Brooke leete , I own a north east childrens events and entertainment company have done for 9 years now.
I am Ex broadcast journalist who worked in radio.
2. When and where did you get married?
We get married on our 6 years anniversary 10th feb 2024!
3. Tell us about your Bachelorette Party. Where did you go? Who did you go with?
We went to Paris with my friends , louisa , Laura , Leah , kay , Nichola , Natalie & Lainey
4. Did you have a theme, what was the vibe, how did you choose the aesthetic?
We did various themes , space cowgirl same cowboy for ever , marriage material Pj party!
she’s a classic day theme where we rode a beer bike and cycled through Paris and lastly pink theme for the evening with a pink limo!
5. What did you wear? (we want all the details)
I wore a white dress with huge bow actually purchased from AliExpress! I did have to have it altered for so much so probably could have just had it made lol I mainly sourced the outfits from vinted , different places like white fox , shein hand made some and added some designer pieces like jimmy choos and beautiful feather bag from yourselves which hugely upgraded the look! All my outfits were affordable after searching so many designers for high end I just couldn’t find anything I loved so much so picked pieces and merged together! My main inspiration was queen of jetlags.
6. How involved were you in the organisation? (Type A Bride or did you let your MOH take charge?)
My maid of honour was amazing she got my vibe at the start with mood boards and I helped her as and when.
7. What was your most expensive purchase? Was it worth it?
The Jimmy choos were the most expensive purchase but worth it.
8. What was your best budget purchase?
My AliExpress bow dress was £30!
9. Did you do anything special for your group that you would recommend to other brides?
Yes I made gift bags for every day and all my friends loved them it was a great way to say thank u , I did:
💙Something blue - a box filled with things blue
blue personalised robes , blue bobbles , blue striped shorts , she’s a classic drink pouch , French soap and a hydration sachet!
🤠 let’s go girls - cowboy hats all personized with initials , let’s go girls silk bag with chanel , dior creams , mini cowboys that hang on cups , cowboy straws and tequila rose
💕 mini personalised bags with their names on for day
To Stay longer as we had to cram it all in 2 days!
11. What are your 3 top tips to other brides planning their Bach?
• Plan your outfits way ahead to avoid stress, use image search if you love a designer dress but can’t afford image search on google to see if there’s anything similar that comes up that’s more affordable.
• Give your MOH a mood board of inspiration you want your Bach to look and feel like! This helps people know what you want.
• Try not to get down if others aren’t as excited as you about you Want. Enjoy yourself this is the last celebration of your single life.
12. What are 3 things from G&O on your Wishlist?
I ordered so much as I loved everything, the feather bag is my ultimate favourite thing and I will use this for years to come and remember happy times in Paris! I loved my marriage material fan! I love your matches! Pink tassle decorations and the Barbie themed hen items are definitely on my wish list for my MOH who is obsessed with Barbieand would love that!Marriage Material Jumper was also sooo comfy wonderful !!
Is it ok to say everything you have I want! lol
Follow Brooke on Instagram to find out more about her wedding journey!
If you're a real bride or groom getting married and have had a bridal event you'd like us to feature please email us at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!