Customer Service & Sales Assistant
Freelance, 3-4 days a week (opportunity to be full-time after 3 months) Based in our studio in West London
We are looking for a positive and dynamic Customer Service & Sales Assistant to take on the day- to-day tasks of customer communication with our customers, logistics partner and the internal team to ensure we provide the best possible service. At Gigi & Olive, our happy customers are a critical part of the business, and this candidate would be responsible for ensuring continued customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing all customer service and ensuring every enquiry is responded to within a 24-hour.
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team when necessary.
- Checking product or service availability before responding to customers.
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Assisting the team on bespoke event requests.
- Go above and beyond to engage customers actively.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Passing customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve the organisation’s offerings.
- Managing the returns process and ensuring every return is processed on time.
- Accountable for communication with our logistics partner to organise any re-deliveries, missed deliveries, import issues into other countries and anything else to ensure smooth delivery for our customers.
- General task fulfilment, including helping the team with any day-to-day order packing, stock counting or ordering any office supplies.
- Organising any couriers for customers and shoot samples.
- Assisting the team with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
- Based in London.
- Excellent written skills and comfortable using Excel.
- A proficient problem solver with a natural ability to remain composed even when faced with stressed or upset customers. Positive attitude and friendly personality.
To apply: please send your CV to email@example.com - please only apply if you're can start immediately and are happy with the requirements above.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successful in proceeding to the second stage of our recruitment process.