Junior Studio Assistant
Freelance - Start Date - ASAP (2-3 Working Days a Week)
We are looking for a passionate, positive and keen part-time Studio Assistant to join Gigi & Olive, with the possibility of a full time role after this time. The role will be 2-3 days a week at our London studio in Shepherds Bush. The ideal candidate is highly organised, shows initiative and has an interest in retail, weddings and gifts. You will be working alongside the founder and a small start-up team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Fulfilling day to day orders from the website
• Inventory packaging, gift wrapping and shipping for each order
• Helping with deliveries & organisation within the studio including steaming / ironing products.
• Replying to customer queries and customer service
• Replying to website enquires
• Customers must have a reply to any query within 24 hours
• Example email enquiries include; bespoke orders, order delivery status,
• Helping with any online merchandising & product upload
• Organising daily stock
• General task fulfilment
• Assisting the team with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination
• Based in London, please note this is not a WFH role
• Able to gift wrap or have the capacity to learn
• Positive attitude and friendly personality
• Commercial awareness - understanding of our business, products and competition
To apply: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - please only apply if you're can start immediately and are happy with the requirements above.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successful in proceeding to the second stage of our recruitment process.