Freelance. Start Date - ASAP.
We are looking for a passionate, positive and keen freelancer to join Gigi & Olive for a 4 month Christmas intern. The role will be 2-3 days a week at our London studio in Shepherds Bush. The ideal candidate is organised, shows initiative and has an interest in retail, weddings and gifts.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Fulfilling day to day orders from the website.
• Inventory packaging, gift wrapping and shipping for each order.
• Helping with deliveries & organisation within the studio including steaming / ironing products.
• General task fulfilment.
• Assisting the team with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
• Based in London
• Able to gift wrap or have the capacity to learn
• Positive attitude and friendly personality
• Commercial awareness - understanding of Gigi & Olive
Salary - £10 per hour
To apply: please send your CV to email@example.com answering the below questions:
- Are you happy to pack and gift wrap?
- What hours / days are you looking for?
- When could you start?
- Do you have an end date you would need to finish on?
- Do you feel comfortable with customer service?
- Are you based in London / happy with working in person in West London?
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successful in proceeding to the second stage of our recruitment process.