Full-time. Start Date - ASAP
We are looking for a highly organised and dynamic Operations Manager to join our growing team. This position includes managing our daily operational processes, including order fulfilment and logistics. You will also create and maintain new and existing operational policies and procedures and strategies to drive productivity, profitability and customer service. You will be managing a small and growing team. You must feel comfortable managing our daily deliveries, communicating with our delivery partners and proactively ensuring quick delivery of customer orders and customer service. You also need to be planning, detail-oriented and good at streamlining internal processes. At Gigi & Olive, we pride ourselves on prompt delivery and good customer communication, and this person would be responsible for managing this process.
Responsibilities are not limited to but include:
• Responsible for the operational planning and strategy of the business
• Managing the fulfilment process of our daily orders
• Responsible for shipments going to customers
• Managing our in-house manufacturing and fulfilment team
• Inventory packaging, gift wrapping and shipping orders - there is currently a team of 4 you would be managing
• Strategising process improvements to ensure everyone completes their tasks
• Supply chain management and logistics
• Managing stock control and inventory checks and making sure you are
communicating with the Buying/Merchandising team if an item is low in stock
• Managing quality assurance programs
• Managing customer service and filtering bespoke/urgent requests to our
manufacturing and fulfilment team.
• Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
• Maintaining and implementing an organised and clean working environment.
• Implementing health & safety processes within the studio
• Managing the hiring process of the fulfilment team
• Daily communication with our logistics & delivery partners
• Making sure any custom duties are passed correctly to accounts
• Based in London, please note that this is not a WFH role.
• Show a comprehensive understanding of logistics, operations & e-commerce
knowledge. Minimum 2 years experience working within retail or e-commerce.
• Excellent administrative skills, including being proficient in excel
• A keen eye for detail and thorough organisation skills
• Experience with managing a team
• Commercial awareness
• Assertive & postive attitude essential
Salary - DOE
To apply: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successful in proceeding to the second stage of our recruitment process.